Faithful: Food for the Journey - Themes
Elizabeth McQuoid, Michael Baughen, Malcolm Duncan, Malcolm Duncan, Sinclair B Ferguson
God is totally faithful. That's right at the core of his character - unlike us, he cannot ever break his word.
Knowing that we are firmly held in the grip of God's unending faithfulness is deeply reassuring. And it encourages us to be faithful too. Remembering his grace and goodness, we grow in holiness and Christlikeness. Our aim is to be faithful in the big things, but also in the nitty-gritty of life when nobody is watching.
With these Bible teachers alongside us:
* Alistair Begg (Psalm 119:97-104)
* Michael Baughen (2 Timothy 4:1-22 & Hebrews 3:1 - 5:6)
* Tim Chester (Genesis15:1-21 & Revelation 2:18-29)
* Malcolm Duncan (1 Thessalonians 2:1-12)
* Sinclair Ferguson (2 Timothy 4:9-10)
* Jonathan Lamb (Acts 20:17-38)
* Peter Maiden (1 Samuel 13:5-14)
* Alec Motyer (1 Thessalonians 5:1-28)
* Tom Putt (Hebrews 6:11-20)
we explore God's faithfulness and our response. This undated 30-day devotional shows how God is faithful to cleanse us from sin, keep us until death and guarantee our eternal destiny. What greater reassurance can we ask for?